Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh, it's been so long!

I feel like I'm always starting my blog posts with "I'm so sorry I haven't posted in close to forever!" So I'm not going to do that this time, even though I just did (gotcha!). It has been forever (from say, a 3 year old's perspective)and there's lots to share - so let's get to it!

I'll break it down into several posts so it all gets the attention it deserves - we've been busy. :)

In the months of May and June we managed to (here I go with my love of lists):

1. make a week long (yeah!) trip to San Diego to see old friends and celebrate Drew's birthday,
2. welcome Drew's parents into town the day after we got back from San Diego (quick house clean and a grocery trip, that's all we need!),
3. plant the garden (it's already huge - which tells you how long since I posted),
4. yoga in the park (me, not Drew...ha!),
5. farmer's market fun,
6. start a vintage chair refurnishing project,
7. hike several weekends (with varying success), and the big finale -
8. climb our first 14er (14,000 foot elevation) - Mt. Bierstadt - on Father's Day!

And it's only June 20th...whew. We've still got more time! ;) And now for the pictures and fun tales - check the next posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment