Monday, April 18, 2011

Royal Arch at Red Rocks!

So we're a little out of order, but I thought I would share. A few weekends back we hiked to the Royal Arch at Red Rocks, starting out right in Boulder. A beautiful trail, though a little too popular (and by that I mean populated!) for me. I like to look around and think quietly when hiking, not listen to the hikers in front me carry on a conversation about work, their model photo shoot, or divorce proceedings. Yes, we heard all three...Boulder, land of the busy, beautiful, and newly single? I don't know, I'm just making that last one up. Perhaps I'm a hiking snob, but it's akin to church for me on the weekends, so I'm a little particular. ;)

We reached the top along with a whole congregation of other people and took these shots. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment