Thursday, April 28, 2011

In loving memory...

I don't think I can do Angie and James justice in any sense, but I felt I needed to put this out into the universe as a tribute to a beautiful man and wife. Angie, with the heaviest of hearts, informed us today that James passed away early Wednesday morning from complications related to a recent illness. Please hold your loved ones extra close today, tomorrow, and in the days to come - and send a prayer out there into the world for Angie and her family. Angie was a good friend from graduate school, and my only thanks are that she has a wonderful family, an incredible group of friends, and a cohort sending their love from all over the country (make that the world).

Love you, Angie.


Stahls, photo credit goes to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment