Sunday, July 4, 2010

We're baaaaack! : )




Happy 4th of July, everyone! We've got some 4th festivities planned for the weekend and I'll share later next week - but right now I know everyone is wondering how "IT" went.

We're back from a most excellent adventure! :) Got back almost a week ago, and I haven't even touched the blog until now. To be honest I've been catching up on sleep! Now I get when Jason says he's still on West Coast time...

So, you've probably guessed since you're reading this, we survived a week or more in the great outdoors. See, it's not so dangerous! Sure, Drew and I took some risks,but in doing so we shared some great memories and took over 1000 pictures. All part of a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

1000 pictures, you say!? Don't worry, I'll post what I can without overwhelming everyone. Perhaps there's a YouTube video/slideshow in our future, who knows. Right now the blog is having issues uploading pictures (great timing, right?) so when I can figure out what's up and fix it, I'll post some teasers...

Where do I start in re-telling our tale? From the beginning I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment